In this episode, Coach Ryan shares drops some serious knowledge about how to develop an IRONMAN race plan. The three keys that Coach Ryan covers are:
1. Using Technology to Leverage the Science
Ryan gets into how a power meter and the metrics it provides give riders a definitive advantage over those who do not have one.
Goal TSS by race:
- IRONMAN: 260-290
- IRONMAN 70.3: 160-190
- Olympic Distance: 90-100
3. Success Formula: Results = Process + Execution
Questions from the Q&A
- Running velocity at Lactate Threshold (vLT)
- How much science do athletes need to know
If you enjoyed the show, please subscribe in iTunes, give us 5-stars and write us a review! This helps us standout from the crowd and helps get people the information and entertainment they need.
Subscribe and Review: https://esofire.com/itunes/
The Coaching Mentorship Program 2.0
The Coaching Mentorship Program by Endurance Sports University has been completely revamped; from the instructors to the curriculum to the fashion in which it’s delivered.
The Coaching Mentorship Program is the EXACT program that any coach, regardless of experience level, who wants to increase their skillset as a coach or simply wants to transition from owning a job to owning a business.
Our instructor staff is full of USA Triathlon certified coaches with well over 75-years of triathlon racing and coaching experience. The staff includes a USA Triathlon Level 3 coach, 3x USA Triathlon Level 2 coaches, 4x USA Triathlon Youth and Junior Certified coaches as well as 4x USA Triathlon High Performance Team head coaches.
You can find all of the details at http://coachmentorship.com.
Business I Academy
The Business Academy is designed specifically for current and/or aspiring endurance sports coaches who want to learn how to start, develop and/or grow a sustainable business. The academy provides attendees with the lessons and “done-for-you” tools that will build a business capable of providing the resources to live the lives of their dreams.
The complete Business Academy consists of fifty seven (57) separate lessons, therefore, it has been divided into two (2) separate parts: Coaching I and Coaching II.
The Business I Academy provides the education and “done-for-you” tools that are required to solidify the foundation of any business.
The Business Academy I includes thirty four (34) lessons on topics that include:
- Fundamentals of business (core values, mission statement, purpose statement, vision and goal-setting)
- Sales system (A1 Sales System) which is proven, simple and works
- Marketing basics with proven strategies and “done-for-you” campaigns
- Finance basics and tools to know, track and understand your numbers
We will be hosting our first Business I Academy as a live event in Tempe, AZ from April 22-24, 2016. We are also in the process of finalizing a second Business I Academy in San Diego, CA from May 20-22, 2016. For more information or to register, visit http://coachmentorship.com/events/.
Youth/Junior Triathlon I Academy
The Youth and Junior Academy provides attendees with the lessons and “done-for-you” tools that will teach them the basics and/or advanced theories, strategies and exercise science behind working with youth and junior athletes. Attendees will also learn how to start, develop and or grow a youth and junior team, club or program.
The academy is designed for adults who are:
- USAT Certified Coach
- USAT Youth and Junior Certified Coach
- Aspiring youth/junior coaches
- Parents who want to understand how to work with their children
- Parents who want to start a youth/junior team, club or program
- Triathlon clubs that want to add a youth/junior team to their existing club
The complete Youth and Junior Academy consists of fifty (50) separate lessons, therefore, it has been divided into two (2) separate parts: Youth/Junior I and Youth/Junior II.
The Youth/Junior I Academy provides the education and “done-for-you” tools that are required to safely and effectively work with youth and junior athletes.
The Youth/Junior Academy I include twenty three (23) lessons on topics that include:
- Youth/junior triathlon structure and opportunities
- Program fundamentals (core values, mission and purpose)
- Youth/junior specific business models
- Working with parents
- Exercise science specific to youth/junior athletes
- Funding a youth/junior program (marketing, sponsors and strategic alliances)
We will be hosting our first Youth/Junior Triathlon I Academy as a live event in Tempe, AZ from April 22-24, 2016. We are also in the process of finalizing a second Youth/Junior Triathlon I Academy in San Diego, CA from May 20-22, 2016. For more information or to register, visit http://coachmentorship.com/events/.