This episodes covers the basics of the who, what, when, where and why of a positioning statement. Grab a pen and paper, get ready to take notes, get to work and hammer out a position statement for your company!
Questions from the Q&A:
- I heard your Infusionsoft promotion and checked it out on the esofire site. Can you tell me more about the Infusionsoft Road Map?
- I am having a hard time creating a FB page “cover photo” for my page that fits and is not blocked out by the pictures and wording. What guidance do you have?
- I am a brand-new coach, I don’t have anything in the credibility booster section you just talked about. What should I do?
- When you referenced the “competition” earlier, how do we determine exactly who our “competition” is?
- I am new to coaching and don’t know what is the best approach: to focus on creating a solid business or focus on learning as much about coaching as I can.
What are your thoughts?
- You talked about the “main positive emotion” that gets athletes to hire a coach. How many should I have in the purpose statement? How many is too many?
If you enjoyed the show, please subscribe in iTunes, give us 5-stars and write us a review! This helps us standout from the crowd and helps get people the information and entertainment they need.
Subscribe and Review: https://esofire.com/itunes/
The Coaching Mentorship Program 2.0
The Coaching Mentorship Program by Endurance Sports University has been completely revamped; from the instructors to the curriculum to the fashion in which it’s delivered.
The Coaching Mentorship Program is the EXACT program that any coach, regardless of experience level, who wants to increase their skillset as a coach or simply wants to transition from owning a job to owning a business.
Our instructor staff is full of USA Triathlon certified coaches with well over 75-years of triathlon racing and coaching experience. The staff includes a USA Triathlon Level 3 coach, 3x USA Triathlon Level 2 coaches, 4x USA Triathlon Youth and Junior Certified coaches as well as 4x USA Triathlon High Performance Team head coaches.
You can find all of the details at http://coachmentorship.com.
Business I Academy
The Business Academy is designed specifically for current and/or aspiring endurance sports coaches who want to learn how to start, develop and/or grow a sustainable business. The academy provides attendees with the lessons and “done-for-you” tools that will build a business capable of providing the resources to live the lives of their dreams.
The complete Business Academy consists of fifty seven (57) separate lessons, therefore, it has been divided into two (2) separate parts: Coaching I and Coaching II.
The Business I Academy provides the education and “done-for-you” tools that are required to solidify the foundation of any business.
The Business Academy I includes thirty four (34) lessons on topics that include:
- Fundamentals of business (core values, mission statement, purpose statement, vision and goal-setting)
- Sales system (A1 Sales System) which is proven, simple and works
- Marketing basics with proven strategies and “done-for-you” campaigns
- Finance basics and tools to know, track and understand your numbers
We will be hosting our first Business I Academy as a live event in Tempe, AZ from April 22-24, 2016 and again in San Diego, CA from May 20-22, 2016. For more information or to register, visit http://coachmentorship.com/events/.
Youth/Junior Triathlon I Academy
The Youth and Junior Academy provides attendees with the lessons and “done-for-you” tools that will teach them the basics and/or advanced theories, strategies and exercise science behind working with youth and junior athletes. Attendees will also learn how to start, develop and or grow a youth and junior team, club or program.
The academy is designed for adults who are:
- USAT Certified Coach
- USAT Youth and Junior Certified Coach
- Aspiring youth/junior coaches
- Parents who want to understand how to work with their children
- Parents who want to start a youth/junior team, club or program
- Triathlon clubs that want to add a youth/junior team to their existing club
The complete Youth and Junior Academy consists of fifty (50) separate lessons, therefore, it has been divided into two (2) separate parts: Youth/Junior I and Youth/Junior II.
The Youth/Junior I Academy provides the education and “done-for-you” tools that are required to safely and effectively work with youth and junior athletes.
The Youth/Junior Academy I include twenty three (23) lessons on topics that include:
- Youth/junior triathlon structure and opportunities
- Program fundamentals (core values, mission and purpose)
- Youth/junior specific business models
- Working with parents
- Exercise science specific to youth/junior athletes
- Funding a youth/junior program (marketing, sponsors and strategic alliances)
We will be hosting our first Youth/Junior Triathlon I Academy as a live event in Tempe, AZ from April 22-24, 2016 and again in San Diego, CA from May 20-22, 2016. For more information or to register, visit http://coachmentorship.com/events/.
Coaches Mastermind Group
Come join us for a FREE weekly call for coaches and small business owners! It’s starts off with a 15-20 minute presentation on the tactics, techniques and procedures to get your business moving forward in a faster and more efficient manner! The remainder of the hour is an open Q&A session. Register for the next call at: http://endurancesportsuniversity.com/cmg/ or text “MASTERMIND” to 44222!
Grasshopper was created for modern entrepreneurs. They provide a virtual phone system with no expensive system or software to buy, it’s all in the cloud. It’s simple, here’s how it works: get a toll free or local number, record a main greeting, then add extensions for departments and employees. It’ doesn’t matter where you or your employees are located, the calls can be forwarded to cell phones or Skype lines. The best part, Grasshopper will transcribe your voicemails to text and email the text and any faxes directly to you.
Grasshopper, the entrepreneurs phone system. Check them out and learn more at http://esofire.com/grasshopper/.