Swimming is without a doubt the most challenging portion of a triathlon for most age-group triathletes. It doesn’t have to be that way, you just need to know how to approach it.
Swimming is without a doubt the most neuromechanically driven sport in triathlon. That means technique is king when it comes to swimming efficiently and economically. In this episode, coach Ryan covers the three keys to swimming mechanics for any level triathlete. Mastering these 3 keys will make a huge difference in your swimming ability. The 3-keys are:
1. Body Position
If you would like to download a copy of the slides from this presentation, please use the link provided below.
There are some really great questions from the Q&A Session, to include:
• Optimal hand entry
• Technique for triathletes vs. pool swimmers
• Fingers open or closed when swimming
• Blowing Bubbles
• Using a pull buoy to replicate a wetsuit in the pool
• When to use a pull buoy in the pool
• Full vs. sleeveless wetsuits
• Breathing technique to limit gassiness
• How important is the kick
If you enjoyed the show, please subscribe in iTunes, give us 5-stars and write us a review! This helps us standout from the crowd and helps get people the information and entertainment they need.
Subscribe and Review: https://esofire.com/itunes/
- Follow Ryan on Twitter: @ryanriell
- Follow Ryan on Facebook: facebook.com/ryanriell/
- Follow ESU on Twitter: @endsportsu
- Follow ESU on Facebook: facebook.com/EnduranceSportsUniversity/
Infusionsoft: Infusionsoft is the only all-in-one sales and marketing automation software for small businesses that combines CRM (customer relationship management), email marketing and e-commerce.
As part of the Endurance Sports on FIRE! community, we are really happy to have partnered up with Infusionsoft to assist you in achieving your small business goals. We are really pleased to offer you an opportunity to use Infusionsoft, as well as earn some really sweet extras from Endurance Sports on FIRE! that value over $1000!
If you contact us and setup your free Infusionsoft demo through Endurance Sports on FIRE!, and then sign up for their service, we will include the following:
• Infusionsoft Road Map for Endurance Sports Coaches ($500 value)
• Two (2) free 50 minute business coaching calls with me ($200 value)
• One (1) free month of the Silver level of the Endurance Sports University “Coaching Mentorship Program” ($300 value)
Head over to http://esofire.com/Infusionsoft, you can find all of the details and the $1000 in special bonuses we are offering if you sign up for Infusionsoft!
The Triathlon Study Hall: come join us for a FREE weekly call for athletes! It’s starts off with a 15-20 minute presentation on the science behind the training and racing. The remainder of the hour is an open Q&A session. Register for the next call at: http://endurancesportsuniversity.com/tsh/ or text “STUDYHALL” to 44222!
Endurance Sports University: athletes, if you would like to claim a complimentary Racing, Training and Goals consultation with Ryan, head over to http://endurancesportsuniversity.com/consult-request/ or text “ESUCONSULT” to 44222.